STOP beating up little kids!

Yes, it is Day Three of this blog.  Touchy topics on my List, you say?  Well, yes.  Because they are about some serious problems.  If you recognize yourself as you scroll down, you know you're guilty, so please, please

STOP NOW AND CONFESS YOUR CRIME.  While you still have time. Because you MUST get help, so that you can fix your mind.  Don't ruin the life if an innocent child.  call 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) You must reach out to get better. 

Aha!  An INNOCENT CHILD.  Every single one, including you, way back.  A miracle of life, as you began the journey that got you here at this very moment in time.  Maybe just in time.  I hope so.


HEY, KID.  Did someone hurt you?  Does it still hurt?  Did you hide the bruises? Because he said you'd get it again?  Not the first time?  Been there.  Feel for you.  I really do.

I know you're hurting, inside, right now.  Because bad memories do that.  Sometimes for a very long time.  And you got a problem.  This bad person can do this stuff to you again.  And he told you to shut up or else, right?  Don't EVER listen to the person who hurts you.  Think about all the tomorrows.  Go to someone you trust TODAY, and please let someone help you.  Or just call: 

1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) someone there will tell you what you should do next.  Make him STOP.  Call NOW.

Now YOU.  If you did that stuff, you have a serious problem, dude.  You may have the balls, but you are NOT a MAN.  Got that?  You are a SADIST.  Look it up on the Free Dictionary.  I want you to do that because you can see yourself there.  Now, look at your face in a mirror, and THINK.  Really Really hard.

Yes, you did do THAT, and you need to stop, like yesterday.  You have to decide how to solve this for sure, before you wind up in handcuffs, right?  Uh-uh.  If that's your thinking, you have no conscience, no soul.  Go somewhere else for now.  If I'm wrong about you, prove me wrong.  Bookmark this page, and come back when you're ready.  Don't do it ever again.  At the very least, man up NOW.

1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453) someone there will tell you what you should do next.  If YOU have come this far, you know YOU MUST STOP NOW, AND FOREVER.

Too hard to do?  A lousy phone call?  Gimme a break, pal.  If you can't do that, let's try something that is so easy even you can do it.  Look in a mirror one more time.  CONFESS to yourself while you look directly into a SADIST'S eyes. Your eyes.  Tell the truth about doing something really bad.  To yourself.  Go ahead and cry.  Because you just might be a victim of a sadist yourself.

You know that's a bunch of bullbleep.  That's a child's excuse, transferring guilt to someone else.  An adult, a MAN, who makes a mistake, always knows he has done so.  It's automatic that he owns up to it, and tries to make amends.  "I'm sorry" can fix some things.  Well, =I= am sorry, but not what you have done, and you know it. 

You hit a kid.  Bad, maybe real bad.  You need to CONFESS.  Because you know that you can do it again.  And you might not be able to stop in that one moment of insane rage.  And every next time, it gets worse.  For the kid, not you.  Because for you, Mr. Sadist, it gets better.  Wipe that smirk off your face.  The end of the road that you're on sometimes results in MURDER.  Yours, I hope.  At the hands of a growing child.  Lucky for my sadist I put my baseball bat down.  For me, too.

One tiny thing.  Why such a "sexist" page?  What about women?  My blog, my words, my choice.
This kind of serious stuff almost always involves a male perpetrator.  Women I know have empathy, and provide comfort.  Exceptions, sure, but my aim is at "men" who are not MEN.

Human beings are special, on top of everything "natural."  They are capable of thought, and have Free Will.  If you want gender neutral, think FREE WILL.  That means you, male or female, have the choice to do something bad or something good.  Do something good, OK?

I am not "here," right now of course, but if you post a Comment or especially have a question for me, I'll return and reply to you, for sure. What I'm hoping is that you will find the answer you are seeking right here in one of the Topics I wrote about. Because I wrote this Blog to HELP PEOPLE such as yourself. It's about LIFE, DEATH, and some of the things in between -- that happened to me. Click below, PLEASE.

The Beginning begins here === My FIRST post - an Introduction - if you landed here, CLICK THIS ONE NEXT.
SUICIDE AIN'T PAINLESS === It hurts everyone who gets left behind.
YOU ARE HERE ===> STOP beating up little kids! === Make him STOP. Call NOW. 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
Were you RAPED? Stop hiding. Tell someone TODAY === Call 1-800-656-HOPE (1-800-656-4673).
GUYS ONLY: Am I gay? === Where will YOU go in life as a PERSON?
Is DIVORCE the cure for a bad marriage? === Stop thinking of yourself, THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN.
CANCER takes a piece of everyone. === An ounce of PREVENTION is worth a pound of cure.
Has DEATH knocked on Your Door? === Someone who LOVED YOU really WANTS you to find PEACE.
Don't Ignore your MENTAL HEALTH === I wouldn't make the same MISTAKE I did, if I were YOU.
Get on with YOUR LIFE! === Do something for YOURSELF, YOU know you MUST, so START TODAY.

Please CLICK the small icon BELOW to send my Blog to someone you know.

This blog honors the memory of my brother, Allan, and my friend, Ron. R.I.P., guys.
Please don't hurt yourself and those who love you. Pick up the phone NOW.
Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 they WILL help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TODAY: Get On With YOUR LIFE!

Were you raped? Stop hiding. Tell someone TODAY.

Don't ignore your MENTAL HEALTH