The Beginning begins here

HELLO and WELCOME to a SAFE PLACE. Here YOU are, finally. Just maybe YOU will thank the person in your life who directed you here. Yes, my REAL name is Henri, that's on a REAL Birth Certificate, signed by a REAL Doctor. And I tell the TRUTH, 100%, because that's what I do. If I help you, or someone you LOVE, pay it forward. That means, instead of paying something BACK to someone you OWE, you "pay" that debt by doing something FOR someone ELSE entirely.

I never wrote anything like this before, exposing my life to the World Wide Web. But ONCE I STARTED, it was very easy. Writing about my past allowed me to KEEP the Great memories, and leave the rest behind, IN THE PAST. My best advice, if YOU recognize YOURSELF somewhere here, is to do SOMETHING, to allow yourself to TRY TO GET BETTER TODAY.

Like YOU, I have had some really Great Years, but then, a lousy one. Much time (years of it wasted), hoping for the best, trying to recover, to make the next year another Great one. That's LIFE. Someone once wrote, "life sucks, and then you DIE." It's not that bad, because you ARE alive, still reading. YOU are here, just because living your LIFE can be confusing. It's MY life here, OK, not yours. But you've always wondered about something. Click below, PLEASE.

I am not "here," right now of course, but if you post a Comment or especially have a question for me, I'll return and reply to you, for sure. What I'm hoping is that you will find the answer you are seeking right here in one of the Topics I wrote about. Because I wrote this Blog to HELP PEOPLE such as yourself. It's about LIFE, DEATH, and some of the things in between -- that happened to me. Click below, PLEASE.

The Beginning..... === The FIRST post, and an Introduction - if you landed here, PLEASE KEEP READING..
SUICIDE AIN'T PAINLESS === It hurts everyone who gets left behind.
STOP beating up little kids! === Make him STOP. Call NOW. 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
Were you RAPED? Stop hiding. Tell someone TODAY === Call 1-800-656-HOPE (1-800-656-4673).
GUYS ONLY: Am I gay? === Where will YOU go in life as a PERSON?
Is DIVORCE the cure for a bad marriage? === Stop thinking of yourself, THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN.
CANCER takes a piece of everyone. === An ounce of PREVENTION is worth a pound of cure.
Has DEATH knocked on Your Door? === Someone who LOVED YOU really WANTS you to find PEACE.
Don't Ignore your MENTAL HEALTH === I wouldn't make the same MISTAKE I did, if I were YOU.
Get on with YOUR LIFE! === Do something for YOURSELF, YOU know you MUST, so START TODAY.

Please CLICK on the small icon BELOW to send my Blog to someone you know.

This blog honors the memory of my brother, Allan, and my friend, Ron. R.I.P., guys.
Please don't hurt yourself and those who love you. Pick up the phone NOW.
Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 they WILL help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TODAY: Get On With YOUR LIFE!

Cancer takes a piece of everyone.