TODAY: Get On With YOUR LIFE!

Get on with your life.  If you have read some of my Blog already, you may be wondering "is that really me, is that a problem I could use some HELP, with, REALLY?  What is happening to me is not EXACTLY what happened to him, so why follow this guy's advice, and DO something NOW?  The icon you see above is about CONNECTIONS.

Connecting to someone else to HELP them, or to be HELPED by them. That's the first step; sometimes a big one. Of course, you and I are very different, because we are unique individuals, and our lives have followed different pathways.  YOU need to decide to DO something NOW, or just wait until "it's over" and you feel better.  That might never happen.

In my life, I have had more than one huuuuge Mess, several in fact, as you can see from the list of Topics.  When my brother Allan shot himself to DEATH at 17, his troubled life ENDED, and he suffered no more.  I was 25 years old, and MY suffering BEGAN.  I never dealt with what his loss meant to me, INSIDE MY HEAD.   For the next 18 years, I missed Allan terribly, even though he was not that close to me, because of the 8 year difference in our ages.

I was hurt, and hurt turns into pain.  Not from an injury to my body, but invisible, buried somewhere, lurking, waiting for the next huuuuge Mess. Watching my stepFATHER die slowly, from stomach cancer, was just too much, because my brain was at it's pain limit, from what had happened, and when I got home with his body on the plane, I lost it.  It's in the Blog, along with everything else.

Trust me, you don't want to go where I was.  Yes, I never thought I needed HELP with Allan's awful DEATH in 1969, but thought I was OK in 1987.  But 18 years of a ticking BOMB in my head ended when I hit "the Wall," and collapsed into the BIGGEST MESS OF ALL: INSANITY.  I really hope my ability tell my story (all TRUE) can help someone to at least think of getting on with LIFE.

If I have reached you on another Topic, you have come to THIS one, maybe because you just aren't 100% convinced.  That's why I'm ENDING my Blog with THIS Topic, to point out that YOU might not be able to go it ALONE.  You do NOT have to do that, and should not, because that will make your RECOVERY longer, and more difficult, at least.  And if you have NOT gotten rid of your problem, it just might sit quietly, lurking.  Even for 18 years, until something sets off YOUR BOMB,

Since this Blog starts off at the top of my List, because it's the last one I wrote, you may have read this Topic FIRST.  But I wrote it LAST, because it is the ENDING to my Blog.  CLICK the first link below, and you can begin at the Beginning, as I intended.

No matter what, do whatever you have to do to Get on with your LIFE,
because LIFE has more surprises in store -- for EVERYONE.  Good luck!

I am not "here," right now of course, but if you post a Comment or especially have a question for me, I'll return and reply to you, for sure. What I'm hoping is that you will find the answer you are seeking right here in one of the Topics I wrote about. Because I wrote this Blog to HELP PEOPLE such as yourself. It's about LIFE, DEATH, and some of the things in between -- that happened to me. Click below, PLEASE.

The Beginning begins here === My FIRST post - an Introduction - if you landed here, CLICK THIS ONE NEXT.
SUICIDE AIN'T PAINLESS === It hurts everyone who gets left behind.
STOP beating up little kids! === Make him STOP. Call NOW. 1-800-4-A-CHILD (1-800-422-4453)
Were you RAPED? Stop hiding. Tell someone TODAY === Call 1-800-656-HOPE (1-800-656-4673).
GUYS ONLY: Am I gay? === Where will YOU go in life as a PERSON?
Is DIVORCE the cure for a bad marriage? === Stop thinking of yourself, THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN.
CANCER takes a piece of everyone. === An ounce of PREVENTION is worth a pound of cure.
Has DEATH knocked on Your Door? === Someone who LOVED YOU really WANTS you to find PEACE.
Don't Ignore your MENTAL HEALTH === I wouldn't make the same MISTAKE I did, if I were YOU.
YOU ARE HERE ===> Get on with YOUR LIFE! === Do something for YOURSELF, YOU know you MUST, so START TODAY.

Please CLICK the small icon BELOW to send my Blog to someone you know.

This blog honors the memory of my brother, Allan, and my friend, Ron. R.I.P., guys.
Please don't hurt yourself and those who love you. Pick up the phone NOW.
Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 they WILL help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Were you raped? Stop hiding. Tell someone TODAY.

Don't ignore your MENTAL HEALTH